2 cups flour
1 1/4 cup lukewarm water (I used maybe 1 cup – mileage may vary)
1 tablespoon baking powder
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Oil or butter for the griddle
- Mix dry ingredients together and add most water, mix and add water until it has the consistency of tacky pizza dough.
- Knead for a few minutes.
- Let rest in greased bowl for 30- 60 minutes.
- Divide into 6 pieces and roll out on floured surface thin. (Tortilla thickness)
- Heat griddle to 350F. (Med-high)
- Cook until golden brown spots and flip, cooking until done.