Blue Bell Ice Cream’s Homemade in the Shade is a treat, for those who’ve never had it. It’s simply homemade vanilla ice cream and a fudge swirl. It also makes a great frozen drink with a little bit of effort.
- Place 4, 5, oh hell, make it 6 scoops of the ice cream into a blender.
- Add a cup, at the most, of milk and a handful of ice.
- Blend till it’s a pretty even mix of yumminess.
- Now add a couple of shots (each) of whisky, rum, and cognac.
- Blend, adding extra ice cream or ice as needed.
That’s it! Enjoy.