Warm, creamy hot chocolate that’s easy to make.
Mom’s Hot Chocolate Recipe
By December 3, 2013Published:
- Yield: approx 3 pounds mix
- Prep: 15 mins
The hot chocolate of my childhood. It's an easy mix that makes a huge amount of instant hot chocolate.
- 1 small box powdered milk
- 1 pound can of Instant Cocoa (Nestle Quick)
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 8 oz powdered creamer
- Mix everything in a large bowl until evenly mixed.
- Store in sealable containers until ready to serve or divide up into gift jars to give as a present.
- Add 2 to 3 spoonfuls to a coffee mug. Add hot water and stir.